Meebo

Friday 22 April 2011

50 Cent: Eminem & Dre "don’t deal with confrontation"

Below is a few excerpts from 50’s upcoming cover story for the April/May issue of Vibe magazine in which he speaks on his current relationship with Dr. Dre & Eminem, his past feud with The Game & more..

After announcing that you would be selling your Sleek headphones, you tweeted that Dr. Dre was mad at you. Is he still mad?
I met with Jimmy Iovine and he’s not angry with me. He has a closer relationship with Dre. Me and Em are like Cain and Abel. You can figure out which one is the bad one. I get the bad guy hat because I’ll execute without their knowledge, because I can make the deal on my own. Em can too, but he has no interest in it.
That sounds like the same reason you would criticize Game or Young Buck.
Let me explain something to you: If it was up to me there would be G-Unit South. Young Buck would be running that. I told him to run with that. When I did that, it was for him to present himself as a bigger artist to the Southern community. Game—I wish nothing but the best for Game. As far as Black Wall Street is concerned, he did that prematurely. Then he turned around and told me to kiss his ass. If you can interpret that as me trying to keep them under my wing, that’s just a fucked-up interpretation.
Do you think Dr. Dre really cares about your headphone line competing with his?
I have a strong personality, a strong character. And I can be difficult to deal with at certain points because I’m vocal. If you upset Em, he’s just gonna not talk to you. You’re not going to get him in the next room you wanna get him in. With Dre, the same. He’s not comfortable with friction. That [tweet] is, “Hey look, I’m here. Is everybody still paying attention?” So they go, “Why he say that? Why he say we mad?” Then the meeting happens.
Then they say, “We’re not mad?”
Yeah. “Were not mad. Stop it.” It’s funny situation. Because they don’t deal with confrontation or altercations very well. Their way of dealing with things is not dealing with it.

Be sure to get your copy of the new VIBE issue to read about the G-Unit head honcho’s thoughts on God, why he’s not that close with Diddy & Jay-Z, his thoughts on Detox & more.


Follow me for notifications on the latest news and rumours:

Follow Uzee_DrDreDetox on Twitter

http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

No comments:

Post a Comment