Meebo

Monday 31 May 2010

Dre Squeezes Ice Cube Into Detox

West Coast rap mogul Dr. Dre has reserved a guest slot for former N.W.A. group member Ice Cube on his long-awaited Detox album.

Cube recently said he hoped to also get Dre to produce on his upcoming I Am The West album as well.

    "Dre is a master. What's cool about working with Dre is he stays the same. Everyone else change and trip, but I remember working with Dre back when we just in the garage. Just the two of us. And he works the same way. Don't come up with an empty palette, bring a lot of ideas to the plate...He's making a great record. I'm on it. I'm proud to be, I can't wait to get back to L.A. to get back in the studio with him. I'm trying to get a few tracks for my record I Am The West that's coming out in July."

2 comments:

  1. 2pac annd biggie and jimmy hendrix are all going to be on detox ,iheard satriani is recording a solo for dre song ,and oh when dre dies we will probably get a lot of detox records

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, maybe somebody should do us a favor and pop him know... Tired of waiting :(

    ReplyDelete