Meebo

Thursday 18 March 2010

Snoop Dogg Says Dr. Dre-Produced Album Is Likely

Don't write off Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre just yet. Fans who enjoyed the Dre-executive produced "Doggystyle" back in 1993, have been yearning for the two West Coast giants to collaborate on another LP for the past 17 years.
They worked on tracks here and there("B*tch Please, "Imagine"), but haven't come close to releasing a joint project. Fear not. To let Snoop tell it, Dre producing one of his upcoming albums isn't that far-fetched.
"What is the possibility of a Dr. Dre-produced album from Snoop Dogg?" Snoop pondered during a sit-down with BET.com. "I'd say about a 90% chance it can happen. You know, the 10% that lies out there is about availability as far as from Dr. Dre, not me, because I know and understand that I’m good, but when I’m with Dr. Dre, I’m great."

Source - http://www.bet.com/Music/news/Snoopdoggsaysdrdrealbumislikely_musicnews_03.18.10.htm




           

No comments:

Post a Comment