Meebo

Thursday 17 December 2009

Increaasing blog popularity???

OK im thinking of spreading this blog more on the web.


One way to spread the word is by exchanging links with other similair websites..  Which websites would you recommend for exchanging links with?

If you have a website and would like to exchange links then let me know.  It's benefit for both sides, not just me. 

I'm currently on the 3rd page of 'dr dre detox' search results. Would be sweet to be on the 1st page. :  )

Please provide some ideas on how to make this blog more popular.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I dont have a clue on how to make it more popular. I do want to say that I like this site and frequently visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://newhiphoprbrapmusic4.blogspot.com/

    try that one... P.S. love this blog, don't know if it's more popular than before, but it will grow every day until that Dday...

    ReplyDelete