Meebo

Tuesday 19 May 2009

50 Cent Posts Dr Dre-Produced 'OK, You're Right' Online

50 Cent just dropped a street record from his upcoming Before I Self Destruct album called "OK, You're Right" on ThisIs50.com.

"When they talk about me, they say I be trippin'," 50 teases on the sing-songy chorus. "What they say about me doesn't make me mad/ I think they hatin' 'cause they see me when I'm rollin'/ Man, I can't help it if they really doin' bad."

The song was produced by Dr. Dre. A couple of weeks ago, the G-Unit General posted a vlog shot in a luxurious studio with Dre and others. The two have been crafting new tracks for Before I Self Destruct, which is due sometime this year.

50 said going back in with Dre caused him to shelve most of his existing material in favor of working on new music. "It's about 30 percent of what I had when I felt like I was finished," Fif explained. "The production, Dre made a lot more of the music that's on the actual album now. I rewrote some concepts."

Tony Yayo told MTV News the album should be a classic.

"50 got some crack," Tony Yayo said. "50 got some unexplainable records. He's just waiting. The thing with 50, the n---a is addicted to being a perfectionist. He'll wait. He's not like these other n---as that gotta rush to make a album. 50's got millions. The average artist is rushing an album because they want that advance money. They gotta pay their bills. Nah, that n---a's good. He won't put out anything until sh--'s right. You already know when he's this quiet, he's got a master plan. He's got something up his sleeve."

Source - http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1611716/20090519/50_cent.jhtml
Listen to track here - http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/new-50-cent-ok-youre-right

No comments:

Post a Comment