Meebo

Thursday 12 March 2009

T.I. Says He Has '18, 19' New Songs -- But Still Won't Talk Detox

When T.I. takes a vow of silence, he apparently rides it out to the end. Tip has evidently made a pledge not to divulge any information about his reported collaborations with Dr. Dre for the Doc's forthcoming Detox LP — even though an inside source confirmed the information to MTV News, and tracks have leaked (one of which was labeled "I Am Hip-Hop (Detox)," with Tip referencing verses for Dre. Still, T.I. will not open up about his work on the album.

"I heard about that," Tip said nonchalantly about the Detox tracks leaking on Monday in the New York City borough of the Bronx, where he spoke to kids at a Boys & Girls Club.

As questioning about Detox continued, T.I. replied, "Did I really reference vocals for Dr. Dre? Did Dr. Dre confirm I referenced vocals for Dr. Dre? I cannot confirm or deny my involvement with the Detox project, but if I had the chance to work with the great Dr. Dre, it would be an honor and a privilege, and definitely be a pivotal moment and highlight of my career."

T.I. had previously told MTV News that "a little birdie" told him Detox will be "phenomenal."

Source - http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1606774/20090311/t_i_.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment