Meebo

Sunday 9 November 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the Detox blog. This blog is dedicated to news, rumours and views to the highly anticipated album 'Detox', which is currently still being created by the legendary music producer Dr Dre, real name Andre Young.

First news about this album was heard way back in 2001.

Just remind the readers, as a single artist - Dr Dre released 'The Chronic' in 1992, and then then 'Chronic 2001' in 1999.

An old quote from the producer himself.

"I'm not talking about lowriders and blunts and all that anymore. I mean, that's played. As a matter of fact, I'm tired of hearing other people talk about it, to tell you the truth. I had to come up with something different but still keep it hardcore, so what I decided to do was make my album one story about one person and just do the record through a character's eyes, and everybody that appears on my album is going to be a character, so it's basically going to be a hip-hop musical."

Please take part in the poll at the bottom of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment