Meebo

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Snoop listens to some Detox tracks

Published June 2008

Hip-hop fans have waited for the new Dr. Dre album, Detox, for years now, and maybe they'll soon get it.

In a recent interview, MTV UK was told by Snoop Dogg that is complete, and it's coming, and it's incredible.

"That record is real, it's coming," confirmed Snoop. "You know me, I was starting to doubt it myself and then I went up in there and he played so much music for me, it knocked my head off."

Right now, the Long Beach rapper says, Dre is just selecting tracks for the long-awaited album.

"I see what he got them waiting for, it's on and poppin," Snoop Dogg said. "He got records, he got heat."

Also during Snoop's visit to Dre's studio, he got some other good news. He and Dre talked it out, and Dre will be sitting in the driver's seat to help produce Snoop's next solo album.

The Cali rapper says the plans are mapped out. He'a even got a titled for it, but didn't really any further information.

Source http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2008/06/4975/

No comments:

Post a Comment